Each year the CURO Research Award provides 500 scholarships of $1,000 each to outstanding undergraduate students across campus to actively participate in faculty-mentored research in any discipline.
Because of the scholarship nature of the award, students must be registered for a course during the semester in which they receive the award. Receiving a CURO Research Award qualifies for Experiential Learning credit if you present at the spring CURO Symposium.
- FALL – due by July 1
- SPRING – due by November 1
- SUMMER – due by April 15
- CURO Research Awards are one-semester scholarships (fall, spring, or summer).
- You must be registered for a course in the semester in which you receive the award.
- You may register for CURO course credit for your research, but it is not required.
- You may conduct research with faculty members outside of your department, college, or school, if it is beneficial for your program of study.
- You can receive the award more than once.
- All award recipients are highly encouraged to present their research at the spring CURO Symposium.